2010 Chevrolet HHR LT w/1LT
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Silver Ice Metallic
- ENGINE, ECOTEC 2.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SFI (E85)
- City / Hwy
- 22 / 30
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
- Carrick's Autos
JUST TRADED IN!!! CALL OR TEXT ROB AT 469-332-5000!!!
Looking for a practical and versatile vehicle that won't break the bank? Look no further than the 2010 Chevrolet HHR LT w/1LT. With a reliable ECOTEC 2.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SFI (E85) engine and an automatic transmission, this car is great for everyday commuting and road trips alike.
The exterior of this HHR is sleek and stylish, sporting a beautiful silver color that is sure to turn heads. But it's not just about looks - this car is built to last, with only 118880 miles on the odometer. You can expect years of reliable performance from this Chevy.
Inside, you'll find a spacious and comfortable cabin that is perfect for families, commuters, and anyone in between. The LT w/1LT package includes a host of features that make this car a joy to drive, including power windows and locks, a premium sound system, and a convenient remote keyless entry system.
But perhaps the most impressive feature of this HHR is its versatility. With a roomy cargo area and fold-flat rear seats, you can easily haul all your gear, groceries, and more. Whether you're taking a weekend trip or just running errands around town, this car has the space you need to get the job done.
So why wait? Come test drive this 2010 Chevrolet HHR LT w/1LT today and experience the perfect combination of style, reliability, and practicality. With its impressive features and affordable price, this car won't be on the lot for long. Don't miss your chance to own one of the most versatile and dependable cars on the road today!
- Steering column, tilt
- Cargo mat, carpeted rear
- Seat, front passenger flat-folding seatback
- Air conditioning, with air filtration
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Seat adjuster, 8-way power driver (fore/aft, height adjuster, seat cushion tilt, lumbar and manual recline) and manual front passenger, 4-way (fore/aft and recline)
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary, 1 front and 1 rear
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night (Includes OnStar buttons with (UE1) OnStar. OnStar buttons deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Windows, power, include driver Express-Down
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Instrumentation with speedometer, fuel gauge, tachometer and Driver Information Center with outside temperature, warning messages and programmable menu features
- Glovebox, auxiliary
- Console, floor with rear and 3 front cup holders
- Wiper, rear
- Glass, deep-tint second row doors, quarter windows and rear
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable with body-color cap (Mirror caps are bright chrome when B57 is ordered.)
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and front passenger with infant only suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.2L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (155 hp [115.6 kW] @ 6100 rpm, 150 lb-ft of torque [202.5 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Suspension, Touring
- Steering, electric power, speed-sensitive
- Battery rundown protection
- Front wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment Included
- TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC includes (AP3) remote vehicle starter system $1,000
- ENGINE, ECOTEC 2.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (155 hp [115.6 kW] @ 6100 rpm, 150 lb-ft of torque [202.5 N-m] @ 4800 rpm) Included